Some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world aren’t the best coders or sales people, but instead, just really good at seizing great opportunities.
In life, the best opportunities are when you can truly help solve another’s problem.
Below are a collection of quotes that emphasize the importance of seizing the moment for greatness.
1. “If a window of opportunity appears, don’t pull down the shade.” Tom Peters
2. “In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” Mark Zuckerberg
3. “As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” Donald Trump
4. “It’s through curiosity and looking at opportunities in new ways that we’ve always mapped our path.” Michael Dell
5. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” Warren Buffett
6. “Pursuing your passions makes you more interesting, and interesting people are enchanting.” Guy Kawasaki
7. “Decide what you want, and then act as if it were impossible to fail.” Brian Tracy
8. “Most people miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” Thomas A. Edison
9. “What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team.” Benjamin Franklin Fairless
10. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” Winston S. Churchill
11. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” William Arthur Ward