There’s still time to enroll in a plan for 2015 that meets your needs and budget. Your coverage can start on March 1. There are many health care options for you. Contact me if you need assistance.
What’s covered in the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Plans:
These essential health benefits include at least the following items and services:
- Outpatient care—the kind you get without being admitted to a hospital
- Trips to the emergency room
- Treatment in the hospital for inpatient care
- Care before and after your baby is born
- Mental health and substance use disorder services: This includes behavioral health treatment, counseling, and psychotherapy
- Your prescription drugs
- Services and devices to help you recover if you are injured, or have a disability or chronic condition. This includes physical and occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, psychiatric rehabilitation, and more.
- Your lab tests
- Preventive services including counseling, screenings, and vaccines to keep you healthy and care for managing a chronic disease.
- Pediatric services: This includes dental care and vision care for kids